The Xiaomi Redmi K50S Pro is gradually beginning to come into focus. If the timing of the launch works out against Motorola, this phone may be the first from Xiaomi to include a 200MP camera (the 200MP Moto phone was supposed to come out in July, but it seems it got delayed).
In any case, the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and the 200MP camera might have consumed the entire budget. Rumors suggest that the additional two cameras on the rear are a basic 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro (plus a 20MP camera on the front). According to the tipster Yogesh Brar, these are the specifications.
The 6.67” AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ compatibility will be level with the rest of the phone. According to TENAA data, the phone will come with Android 12 based MIUI 13 out of the box with memory variants of 8/128 GB and 12/256 GB.
Other speculated specifications, including the 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging, are confirmed by Brar. Additionally, the phone ought to include twin speakers and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Furthermore, a standard Xiaomi Redmi K50S with the Dimensity 8100 is anticipated. For the international market, it is said that these two would be renamed as the Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro. There is still no set date for launch.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17