After releasing the Redmi K50 Ultra in August, it appears like Redmi is finished with the Redmi K50 series. The Redmi K60 series, the company’s alleged next generation of flagships, is currently under development.
The series’ specs and features have already appeared online. And now, a fresh leak from well-known source DCS (via ITHome) has disclosed the series’ device’s fast-charging capabilities. The phone will have two charging options, 67W wired + 30W wireless and an improved 120W wired + 30W wireless, according to DCS. It is not unusual for a business to release a smartphone in two alternative fast-charging configurations. Despite the fact that this is the first time a Redmi smartphone will allow fast charging. In comparison to the 120W model, the 67W variant should feature a bigger battery.
The series will include phones with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and the future Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, according to earlier rumors. The lineup’s top product will launch with a 2K display panel. Additionally, a 50MP primary camera sensor with a modified Sony IMX766 sensor is said to be included. The series may also have some incredible fast-charging technologies and an under-display fingerprint sensor.
The next Redmi K60 series may seek to imitate the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island, according to a recent report.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale