Xiaomi revealed its annual Fan Festival is taking place on April 6 this year just as the brand announced its Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G for the global market alongside the Redmi 10 5G and NoteS 5G smartphones. We can expect plenty of price cuts on current Xiaomi phones and accessories during the event.
Furthermore, Xiaomi announced a special Festival Edition of the Redmi Note 11 coming just in time. The device will have a Star Blue paint job with a special marking on the back next to the Redmi logo. We can also see a special box alongside stickers and the usual 33W charger and USB-C charger.
We’ll be scouting for more information for more details regarding Xiaomi’s Fan Festival and will update you with all the deals once they are available.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display