Xiaomi’s Redmi introduced the Note 11T 5G last November in India, which is available in China as the Redmi Note 11. Today, the company announced it will launch the Redmi Note 11T Pro later this month in China, and it could be joined by a vanilla model different from the Indian version.
Redmi hasn’t mentioned any detail regarding the specs of the Note 11T Pro yet, but the company said the smartphone will have “turbo-level performance in all aspects.”
Furthermore, Redmi GM, Mr. Lu Weibing, revealed that the Note 11T Pro is an upgraded version of the Redmi Note 10 Pro, which is powered by the Dimensity 1100SoC in China.
We expect to see more details about the Note 11T Pro once Redmi properly kicks off its promo campaign and starts teasing the smartphone’s features.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery