Skull and Bones, an anticipated open-world pirate RPG from Ubisoft, has been in production for a while, but it seems like it may finally see a release this year. The game is rumored to appear this year, an Xbox Store listing has revealed the release date.
The game is expected to arrive on November 8, 2022, according to Aggiornamenti Lumia, which Tom Henderson later verified. Henderson has a good track record when it comes to leaks and launch dates, but Ubisoft has not yet made any official comments or confirmed a release date.
Skull & Bones has a very prolonged development cycle, which has resulted in the game’s cancellation and resuscitation. The game may be almost ready for release this year because gameplay video from a demo was posted online earlier this year.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17