Poco is making preparations to bring its entry-level C-series to the global scene. The brand will unveil the Poco C40 on June 16 as per the announcement. Ahead of the launch, the design renders and Key specs of the upcoming smartphone have surfaced online, courtesy of PassionateGeekz. The leaked renders reveal that the design of the upcoming Poco C40 will be exactly the same as that of the Redmi 10C (launched as Redmi 10 in India).
The Poco C40 global variant popped up on the NBTC database with model number 220333QPG. The listing suggests that it will be a rebranded version of the Redmi 10C. However, under the hood the Poco C40 will have a different chipset compared to its Redmi counterpart.
Poco C40 Design
The leaked renders showcase the design of the upcoming entry-level Poco C40 with three color options – Green, Black and Poco Yellow. The brand has already confirmed the Poco Yellow color option for the upcoming smartphone.
As per the renders, the upcoming C40 will sport a bezel-less display with a water drop noth and a sizable chin. The back panel will accommodate the square-shaped camera module, the fingerprint scanner, Poco branding inside a rectangular island in a typical Poco fashion.
Poco C40 Specs
6.7” 60Hz HD+ LCD
RAM: 3/4 GB
Storage: Up to 64GB
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display