The rumors surrounding the Galaxy Z Fold4 have started surfacing as the launch of the foldable for 2022 approaches. Reliable tipster IceUniverse provides us with alleged looks of the inner and outer screens of the Z Fold4.
Beginning with the inside display, Samsung is expected to use a slightly wider panel while narrowing the length resulting in a 6:5 aspect ratio. The cover panel will also be slightly shorter than the Z Fold3 with a squarish aspect ratio. The Z Fold3 has a 24.5:9 aspect ratio while the upcoming Z Fold4 is said to arrive with a 23:9 aspect ratio. We can see the two main screens placed on top of each other showing the slightly wider display on the Z Fold4.
Other rumors surrounding the specs suggest a 4,400mAh battery capacity with 25W charging and a triple camera setup with a 108MP main camera alongside a 12MP ultrawide and 10MP 3x telephoto units. There are also reports that mention Samsung is planning to sell plenty of new Z Fold4 and Z Flip4 models.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display