The iPhone SE (2022) is the latest affordable offering from Apple and it’s now on open sale in the first wave of markets. These include major markets such as the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India and Japan among others. The device comes in three storage options – 64GB, 128GB and 256GB as well as three colors – Midnight Black, Starlight White and Red.
The availability and shipping rates vary depending on the market. The new iPhone SE brings the same basic design as its predecessor but with an A15 chipset at the helm and 5G connectivity.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch