The iPhone SE (2022) is the latest affordable offering from Apple and it’s now on open sale in the first wave of markets. These include major markets such as the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India and Japan among others. The device comes in three storage options – 64GB, 128GB and 256GB as well as three colors – Midnight Black, Starlight White and Red.
The availability and shipping rates vary depending on the market. The new iPhone SE brings the same basic design as its predecessor but with an A15 chipset at the helm and 5G connectivity.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder