It looks like the Samsung Galaxy A03s from last year is getting a successor. The handset will go by the name Samsung Galaxy A04s (SM-A047F). The smartphone has popped up in a listing on Geekbench database. The yet-to-be-released phone managed to get a score of 152 and 585 points in single-core and multi-core tests, respectively.
The listing confirms the device will be powered by the in-house Exynos 850 chipset which is also the chip that powers the Galaxy A13 and Galaxy M13. In addition to the Exynos 850, the device brings 3GB RAM and boots Android 12 presumably with One UI 4 on top.
The leaked renders from a while back showcased a redesigned camera island on the back and the same V-shaped notch on the front. Based on speculations, Galaxy A04s should bring a 6.5” HD+ LCD (60Hz) and a 5,000mAh battery.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard