It looks like the Samsung Galaxy A03s from last year is getting a successor. The handset will go by the name Samsung Galaxy A04s (SM-A047F). The smartphone has popped up in a listing on Geekbench database. The yet-to-be-released phone managed to get a score of 152 and 585 points in single-core and multi-core tests, respectively.
The listing confirms the device will be powered by the in-house Exynos 850 chipset which is also the chip that powers the Galaxy A13 and Galaxy M13. In addition to the Exynos 850, the device brings 3GB RAM and boots Android 12 presumably with One UI 4 on top.
The leaked renders from a while back showcased a redesigned camera island on the back and the same V-shaped notch on the front. Based on speculations, Galaxy A04s should bring a 6.5” HD+ LCD (60Hz) and a 5,000mAh battery.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder