Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A13 5G in December of last year, followed by the 4G version in March and a Helio G80 -powered device in June. The Galaxy A14, which has been shown in leaked renderings, may be unveiled by the Korean company in the upcoming months.
The Galaxy A14 will have an Infinity-U display, as opposed to the Galaxy A13’s Infinity-V screen. According to the source, the display, which measures 6.8” diagonally and has FullHD+ resolution, may be an LCD panel.
Since the Samsung Galaxy A14 has three cameras instead of four seen on the 4G versions and the flash is positioned on the right-side between the first two modules, the back of the device resembles that of the Galaxy A13 5G.
The volume rocker and power button on the Samsung Galaxy A14’s right side frame function as a fingerprint scanner, while the SIM card slot is on the left. The speaker grille, microphone, and 3.5mm headphone jack are placed on each side of the USB-C connector at the bottom. The secondary mic is on the other side.
According to the source, the Samsung Galaxy A14 is 0.5mm thicker than the 4G and 5G versions of the Galaxy A13 and measures 167.7 x 78.7 x 9.3mm. It will be interesting to see if the extra thickness results in a higher battery capacity than the Galaxy 13’s 5,000mAh.
In the upcoming months, we’ll probably learn more about the Samsung Galaxy A14.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale