The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G smartphone has been introduced by Samsung in Japan. In contrast to the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G that was released a few months ago in international markets, the Japanese version of the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is unique. A MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU and 4GB of RAM power the Galaxy A23 5G, which was launched in Japan. It has a big display screen and a 50MP camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G has a front-facing 5MP camera and a 4000mAh battery. It is both dustproof and waterproof. The Galaxy A23 5G lacks an in-box charger, just as recently released A-series smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy A23 5G Specs & Price
5.8” HD+ TFT LCD
4GB + 64GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Red, White & Black
4/64 GB: JPY 32,800
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale