Samsung is working on a new and exciting low-end device that will join the A-series, and today we heard about the upcoming Galaxy A23. The Galaxy A23 popped up in a listing on the Geekbench database.
The A23, designated with model number SM-A235F, has popped up on Geekbench, since someone in possession of a prototype apparently decided to put it to test. This reveals that the handset will be powered by the Snapdragon 680 chipset (based on the “Motherboard” codename that’s easily identifiable), and at least one version of it will have 4GB RAM (just as the prototype that ran the test). Unsurprisingly, it will come pre-installed with Android 12.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart