Key details about the Samsung Galaxy A24 have been published online. The Pixel, a Vietnamese magazine, has released the information. The smartphone will make its debut as the Galaxy A23’s replacement from earlier this year. At this time, it is unclear when the Galaxy A24 will launch. To find out what the leak says, keep reading.
According to rumors, the Samsung Galaxy A24 will have a 6.24-inch sAMOLED screen with an FHD+ resolution. It will provide a refresh rate of 90Hz. Recall that the smartphone’s forerunner had an LCD display. It is still unknown if the South Korean company will use a punch-hole cutout display or a water-drop notch. A mystery surrounds the smartphone’s design as well.
According to the rumor, the Exynos 7904 CPU, which is almost four years old, would be installed in the Galaxy A24. It will include 64GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM, but we may anticipate additional choices when it launches. It is anticipated that the smartphone would be powered by a 4,000mAh battery pack with 15W charging capabilities. In comparison to the Galaxy A23, the hardware appears to be a significant drop.
The Galaxy A24 is said to include three cameras on the back, including a 48MP primary sensor with OIS capability, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP third shooter. A 16MP front-facing selfie camera will be included.
Readers are urged to treat the material with caution because it is leaked information.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale