Samsung will be launching its S22 series in the coming week. Certain reports have claimed a few new A-series devices such as Galaxy A73, Galaxy A53 and Galaxy A53 5G are expected to debut by the end of this month or in March in several markets. The Galaxy A53 5G ahead of launch has been spotted on NBTC and FCC certification platforms.
The latest listing confirms that the handset will be designated with model number SM-A536E/DS. Last week the smartphone also visited the BluetoothSIG and HTML5 databases. The appearance on various certification platforms is a hint towards imminent launch.
The FCC certification reveals that the upcoming device will have 5G support and NFC. The listing also suggests that the device will come with a charger bearing model number EP-TA800. This is a 25W charger, so the phone might ship with a 25W fast charging adapter in the box. The handset has a type-C port for charging and data transfer.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Specs
6.46” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
64MP quad camera setup
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard