The Samsung Galaxy A73 is more powerful than originally anticipated – leaked specs mention that it will run on the Snapdragon 750G chipset.
The Galaxy A73 visited the Geekbench, where is was revealed that the Galaxy A73 will run on TSMC’s 6nm chip with four Cortex-A78 cores (one of which running at 2.5GHz) and four A-55 based cores, alongside a near flagship Adreno 642L GPU, a triple ISP and a 5G modem (X53). The motherboard is listed as “Lahaina” which hints at the Snapdragon 778G SoC.
The particular unit that ran by the Geekbench packed 8GB RAM and Android 12, certainly with One UI on top (should be v4.1).
Leaked specs for the Galaxy A73 suggest a 6.7” Super AMOLED display (FHD+, 120Hz), a 108MP main camera, a 12MP and an 8MP camera (probably ultrawide and telephoto), a 2MP helper and finally a 5,000mAh battery supported by 25W fast charging.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale