The Samsung Galaxy F13, the brand’s latest F series phone, has been unveiled in India. The Galaxy F13, like the previous models in the series, will be available on Flipkart. The smartphone succeeds the Samsung Galaxy F12, which was released in India in April 2021.
The Galaxy F13, Samsung’s newest phone under Rs 15,000, is powered by Samsung’s Exynos CPU and comes with a huge 6,000mAh battery. The back panel sports a triple camera setup led by a 50MP main camera . Let’s take a closer look at the phone’s characteristics, release date, and offers.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Specs & Price
6.6” FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Sunrise Copper, Night sky Green & Waterfall Blue
4/64 GB: INR 11,999
6/128 GB: Yet to be announced
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale