The Samsung Galaxy F13, the brand’s latest F series phone, has been unveiled in India. The Galaxy F13, like the previous models in the series, will be available on Flipkart. The smartphone succeeds the Samsung Galaxy F12, which was released in India in April 2021.
The Galaxy F13, Samsung’s newest phone under Rs 15,000, is powered by Samsung’s Exynos CPU and comes with a huge 6,000mAh battery. The back panel sports a triple camera setup led by a 50MP main camera . Let’s take a closer look at the phone’s characteristics, release date, and offers.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Specs & Price
6.6” FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Sunrise Copper, Night sky Green & Waterfall Blue
4/64 GB: INR 11,999
6/128 GB: Yet to be announced
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder