Samsung is seemingly preparing to bring a successor to last year’s Galaxy F12 soon – expectedly dubbed Galaxy F13. The upcoming smartphone popped up on Geekbench with model number SM-E135F. The handset scored 157 and 587 points in the single-core and multi-core departments, respectively. These numbers will surely rise as the launch of the device inches closer.
Geekbench revealed the phone will run on the same Exynos 850 chipset that the Galaxy F12 arrived with last year. The chipset will be paired with 4GB RAM and pre-installed Android 12 based One UI 4.1. Speculations suggest the Galaxy F13 will be a rebranded version of the Galaxy A13. Meaning, it should bring a 6.6” FHD+ LCD display, a 50MP main camera and a 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display