Samsung is seemingly preparing to bring a successor to last year’s Galaxy F12 soon – expectedly dubbed Galaxy F13. The upcoming smartphone popped up on Geekbench with model number SM-E135F. The handset scored 157 and 587 points in the single-core and multi-core departments, respectively. These numbers will surely rise as the launch of the device inches closer.
Geekbench revealed the phone will run on the same Exynos 850 chipset that the Galaxy F12 arrived with last year. The chipset will be paired with 4GB RAM and pre-installed Android 12 based One UI 4.1. Speculations suggest the Galaxy F13 will be a rebranded version of the Galaxy A13. Meaning, it should bring a 6.6” FHD+ LCD display, a 50MP main camera and a 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch