The Samsung Galaxy F23 first appeared a month or so ago and now we have a launch date. Today, Flipkart put up a landing page to reveal the phone will indeed run on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750 chip and confirms its debut is set next week.
The full details will be revealed on Tuesday, March 8 at 12PM IST.
The new handset will sport a triple camera setup on the back and a selfie camera sitting behind a water drop notch. The display itself will have Full HD+ resolution and Samsung revealed it will be the first F-series phone with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Flipkart further divulged the Galaxy F23 will have a 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom, right next to the microphone, USB-C port and speaker grille.
The predecessor Samsung Galaxy F22 arrived with a super aggressive price point of INR 12,499, and we can expect the new Galaxy F23 to have a price around the same range.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart