The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G we’ve been hearing about since last December has moved a step closer to official announcement as it has bagged Bluetooth certification.
The Galaxy M33 5G that’s Bluetooth certified is designated with model number SM-M336B_DS, where DS denotes dual-SIM support.
The certifying authority doesn’t mention any specs of the Galaxy M33 5G other than confirming Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity. However, we’ve seen the smartphone with model code SM-M336U on Geekbench with Exynos 1200 SoC, 6GB RAM and Android 12.
There’s no detail from Samsung regarding the Galaxy M33 5G yet, but you can expect more details about it to surface in the coming weeks.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery