The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G we’ve been hearing about since last December has moved a step closer to official announcement as it has bagged Bluetooth certification.
The Galaxy M33 5G that’s Bluetooth certified is designated with model number SM-M336B_DS, where DS denotes dual-SIM support.
The certifying authority doesn’t mention any specs of the Galaxy M33 5G other than confirming Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity. However, we’ve seen the smartphone with model code SM-M336U on Geekbench with Exynos 1200 SoC, 6GB RAM and Android 12.
There’s no detail from Samsung regarding the Galaxy M33 5G yet, but you can expect more details about it to surface in the coming weeks.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug