The Korean tech giant – Samsung recently launched the Galaxy M53 5G in the Indian market. The first sale of the mid-range Galaxy handset in the sub-continent starts today. The all-new Samsung Galaxy M53 5G is the company’s first M-series handset with a 108MP camera setup.
The handset will be available for purchase starting today exclusively via Amazon, but only to Amazon Prime customers. For the rest of the customers, the sale starts tomorrow, April 29.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Specs & Price
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Deep Ocean Blue & Mystique Green
6/128 GB: INR 26,499
8/128 GB: INR 28,499
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display