Samsung is preparing to unveil a new smartphone, called Galaxy M53. It will debut on March 27 in Vietnam, but its specs, features and renders have leaked online, as well as another Geekbench listing of the SM-M536B variant.
We also expect to see the Galaxy M33 5G at the event in Vietnam. There already is an LTE-only Galaxy M33, so it makes us curious as to what chipset the smartphone will use and whether there will be any other changes between the two phones.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Specs
6.7” 120Hz Super AMOLED
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug