Samsung is preparing to launch the Galaxy S21 FE 5G handset. The smartphone will reach the global scene on 4th January. The Galaxy S21 FE has appeared in leaks several times in the past few months. Now, a new leak, thanks to 91mobiles and Ishan Agarwal, detailed the Indian variant specs and memory configurations.
The upcoming S21 FE will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, while in some regions it will arrive with Exynos 2100 in place of the Snapdragon 888. Tipster Ishan Agarwal claims the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will launch in India with Exynos 2100. The smartphone will have two memory configurations in the country – 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.
The report also suggests that the Galaxy S21 FE 5G will launch in India in the month of January itself. It will be available in four color variants in the Indian market – White, Purple, Olive and Graphite.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specs
6.4” 120Hz FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED
Snapdragon 888/ Exynos 2100 (depending on the market)
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
Android 12, One UI 4
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display