Although it may seem a little early for Galaxy S23 Ultra leaks, this one comes from Ice Universe, a reputable source. According to the Samsung insider, the brand has chosen a design and it is the same as the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
At least with the back camera design, it is said to be the case. Since it was highly received and can be easily distinguished from the other S22 phones in the family, it kind of makes sense. The latest analysis appears to support the tipster’s early assertion that the overall shape and size would not change.
However, we are interested to see if the other Galaxy S23 model will adopt the S23 Ultra’s camera design or remain with the previous one. Since the camera bumps on the S21 and S22 phones that aren’t Ultra are identical, it is sensible to presume that the design will change.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra