In the last ten months, Samsung released two 200MP camera sensors for smartphones. A third is on the way, says renowned tipster Ice Universe, and it will be included in the Galaxy S23 Ultra flagship the following year.
Despite there already being an HP3 version the sensor’s name will be ISOCELL HP2.
The first 200MP sensor was the ISOCELL HP1, and we anticipate seeing it in a Motorola smartphone this month. With a size of just 1/1.4” and faster auto-focusing due to a new pixel architecture, the ISOCELL HP3 came next. It has AF capabilities and each quad cluster can distinguish between variances in vertical and horizontal directions.
We had heard that the Galaxy S23 Ultra would introduce a brand-new 200MP sensor before. Another source said that the 10MP 10x periscope module would stay the same even if the primary camera will be replaced.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17