Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Xcover6 Pro has now made an appearance on the FCC database. The device previously appeared in a set of leaked renders and now we get some spec details. The new listing revealed the phone is designated with model number SM-G73U and comes with a 4,050mAh battery (model number EB-BG736BBE).
The phone will support 25W charging and will come bundled with Samsung’s 25W EP-TA800 charger. Based on previous rumors Galaxy Xcover6 will sport a 6.56” AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, a Snapdragon 778G SoC and a 50MP main camera.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra