Samsung’s next clamshell foldable handset just made an appearance in a set of live shots. YouTuber TechTalkTV somehow managed to get his hands on the unreleased Galaxy Z Flip 4 and shared a video (which has since been deleted) giving us a look at the design of the upcoming foldable. The shots showcase a device largely similar to the outgoing Z Flip 3 but also highlight the few tweaks made by Samsung.
Z Flip 4 sports a smaller hinge which attributes to a slightly smaller device footprint according to the source. The inner display looks identical to the one on the Z Flip3 through the photos show a less prominent display crease. We’ll have to wait for reviews to actually confirm this bit though.
The biggest change here probably is the larger display which is rumored to be over 2-inch in diagonal compared to the 1.9-inch panel on the Z Flip2’s external display. The screen still has a two-tone finish with a matte finish. The source suggests a larger 3,700mAh supported by 25W charging. The upcoming foldable is expected to release with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip on August 10.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display