The Galaxy Z Flip4 popped up on FCC, only a few days after the Galaxy Z Fold4 received certification from the authority.
Like usual, the certification by itself offers few specifications or key details. A device’s network and charging capabilities are tested using highly complex technology. The Galaxy Z Flip4, with model number SM-F721U, offers Wi-Fi 802.11a/n/ac/ax, 5G connectivity (both sub-6GHz and mmWave) and wireless charging.
According to rumors, the Galaxy Z Flip4 would enable 25W charging, an improvement over the rather sluggish 15W on the previous model, and features a 3,700mAh battery, 400mAh larger than that of its predecessor. The Flip4 will have an 8GB RAM and a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. It will be equipped with a 6.78-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. There could be a 2.1-inch AMOLED on the outside.
Along with the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Watch5, the Galaxy Z Flip4 is anticipated to debut on August 10.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch