Samsung once again became the first smartphone brand to release a new Android security patch as it released the May 2022 Android security patch for the Galaxy S22 lineup last week. And now, the Galaxy S22 series is receiving the latest Android security patch from the South Korean tech giant with a new software update.
The new build is designated with firmware version G991BXXU5CVDD and is currently seeding for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra in Italy. The update should reach the units in other regions of Europe in a few days, followed by the rest of the markets.
If you are a resident of Italy and haven’t received the new update on your S21/S21+/ S21 Ultra yet, you can head to the phone’s Settings > Software update menu to check for the update manually.
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Xiaomi 12T series teased to sport a 200MP camera
- Nothing released Nothing OS 1.1.4 with camera improvements and LHDC support
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design