Just a few hours ago, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE began receiving its very own upgrade to One UI 5, which is based on Android 13, and now, less than a day later, its successor has joined in the fun as well.
The most recent version of the software skin created by the Korean business, which is layered over Google’s most recent Android release, is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE as well. The worldwide model, which goes by the name SM-G990B, is now updated in a few markets.
The new build that is being distributed has the build number G990BXXU2DVK3, it is 2.3GB in size, and it has the October 1, 2022 security patch level. That is by no means up to date, and we fully anticipate Samsung to address it when it releases the December security update for the S21 FE in the first few days of December.
In the meanwhile, it could be worth your while to manually check for an update by navigating to Settings > Software update > Download and install if you have one of these (with the aforementioned model number). By the end of the day, you could be fortunate enough to sample One UI 5. If the update isn’t yet accessible for you, don’t worry; it will arrive soon. However, it can take a few days for it to reach every unit that is now in the wild.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale