The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G has officially reached the Indian market today. The new smartphone is the latest 5G handset in the M-series. The new addition comes as the successor to the Galaxy M52 5G, which was launched in September last year.
The smartphone comes with two memory options and two color options which you can choose from. The device will go on sale on April 29 via Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Specs & Price
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ Super AMOLED
Dimensity 900 5G
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Deep Ocean Blue & Mystique Green
6/128 GB: INR 26,499
8/128 GB: INR 28,499
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart