Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy A04, the company’s fourth smartphone in the A-series portfolio. An octa-core CPU powers the entry-level Samsung Galaxy A04 smartphone. The smartphone has a 50MP camera configuration, a big HD+ display, and other features.
The Samsung Galaxy A04’s 5000mAh battery, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of internal storage are among its other standout features. The Samsung Galaxy A04’s price and availability have not yet been disclosed by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy A04 Specs
6.5” 60Hz HD+ LCD
RAM: 4/6/8 GB
Storage: 32/64/128 GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1 Core
White, Black, Green & Copper
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale