The Galaxy M11 has finally received the One UI 4.1 update, which tells us about the number of devices the brand has gone through because it is now patching low-end phones from two years ago.
The Galaxy M11 is precisely that, and it is now receiving the Android 12 upgrade with the most recent Samsung skin on top.
The upgrade appears to have only been made available in Vietnam so far, but more regions will undoubtedly follow soon. Samsung typically needs a few weeks to fully implement such an upgrade, but the fact that the process is underway is crucial.
The build M115FXXU3CVF6 that is being installed on the devices sold in Vietnam also has the June 2022 security patch level. We’ll give the Korean tech giant a break in this case because that’s only been outdated by one day.
Due to the Galaxy M11’s relatively low processing power, it’s possible that it will only receive a portion of the One UI 4.1 feature set. However, because the changelog hasn’t been made public, we can’t say for sure if this is the case or exactly what features have been cut from the entire suite.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard