Samsung introduced the One UI 4.1 alongside the Galaxy S22 series, and now the Galaxy Note20 phones are getting it as well.
The firmware version is N98xFXXU3FVC5 (x being a different digit for different models of the Note20 and Note20 Ultra phones) and should be also available in the Settings menu, under the Software Update.
One UI 4.1 brings several upgrades alongside the obligatory bug fixes and security patches. There is now a Smart Calendar that reads dates from all messaging apps and allows for an easier input in the actual Calendar app.
Samsung Pay is another place where you can see improvement. Galaxy Note20 users will now be able to store their drivers’ licenses, boarding passes, even car keys and movie tickets, making the Samsung app similar to the Google Play and Apple Wallet. Virtual RAM is another feature that pretty much every smartphone maker is offering on their devices, and One UI 4.1 will offer you a chi=oice of four options between 2GB and 8GB.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder