A new chipset to allow 5G connectivity and a possible reduction in screen refresh rate to 60Hz were the only modifications made to the Galaxy A23’s 5G model before it was secretly made official. Even this adjustment has not been confirmed.
The precise processor that drives the Galaxy A23 5G is not disclosed in Samsung’s official specifications. According to Geekbench scores, it is the Snapdragon 695, an updated version of the Snapdragon 690 with a 15% faster CPU and 30% better GPU. Both the 695 and the Snapdragon 680, which powers the Galaxy A23 (4G), were introduced at the same time and both employ TSMC’s 6nm manufacturing process, although the 695’s hardware is several generations younger (the CPU, for instance, has Kryo 660 cores rather than Kryo 265, or A78/A55 vs. A73/A53).
Samsung Galaxy A23 5G Specs
6.6” 90Hz FHD+ PLS LCD
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 64GB
4GB + 128GB
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, One UI 4.1
Black, White, Peach & Blue
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch