Sharp has announced the AQUOS R7, it’s first flagship phone powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. Other notable features include a 240Hz IGZO OLED display, a Leica optimized rear camera and a 5,000mAh battery. Let’s take a closer look at the specs of the AQUOS R7.
There is no detail available on the pricing of the AQUOS R7. The handset is expected to debut in the Japanese market in July this year. It will be available in Black and Silver on the home market. The device is unlikely to launch in markets outside of Japan.
Sharp AQUOS R7 Specs
6.6” 240Hz Pro IGZO OLED; 1260 x 2730px, Dolby Vision support
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
12GB + 256GB
Android 12, Sharp’s custom UI
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard