The Xiaomi Redmi 10C that surfaced recently is now official in Nigeria. Xiaomi’s Nigerian branch has posted a couple of Redmi 10C’s photos on Twitter, showcasing the smartphone in three colors while also revealing its key specs and price.
The Redmi 10C is powered by the Snapdragon 680 SoC and packs a 6.71-inch display with a notch for the selfie camera. The back has a textured feel and houses a square-ish camera island, housing a fingerprint scanner, flash and two cameras, with the main camera using a 50MP sensor.
The handset comes in three colors – black, blue and green and has two memory configurations – 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB priced at N78,000 ($190/€170) and N87,000 ($210/€190) respectively.
The brand hasn’t shared the rest of the specs of the Redmi 10C yet, but it says the smartphone is already available in Nigeria through a few retailers, including Slot.ng.
Slot has listed the smartphone on its website with a different phone’s photo alongside different chipset and screen sizes, so we’ll have to wait for the Redmi 10C’s listing to go live on Xiaomi’s official website to be sure about its specs and features.
That said, Xiaomi is preparing to unveil the Redmi 10 in India on March 17, which is expected to be a rebadged Redmi 10C and not the one unveiled last August or in February this year. Hopefully we’ll learn more if Xiaomi decides to share teasers ahead of the March 17 launch event.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale