Motorola has added a new phone to its flagship lineup in India, dubbed Moto Edge 30 Pro. The new smartphone comes as the successor to the Moto Edge 20 Pro. The flagship phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and it is also the cheapest phone in India to run the latest Qualcomm chipset.
The first sale of the Moto Edge 30 Pro is scheduled to kick off on March 4 at noon via Flipkart.
Moto Edge 30 Pro Specs & Price
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
Cosmos Blue & Stardust White
8/128 GB: INR 44,999
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard