iQOO will launch a new affordable flagship smartphone in China next week. The brand’s next phone will join the iQOO Neo 6 series and it will be called iQOO Neo 6 SE. The new handset is set to arrive in China on May 6. The launch date has been confirmed by the brand via a Weibo post.
The iQOO Neo 6 SE will join the series alongside the iQOO Neo 6 and will come as the successor of the iQOO Neo 5 SE from last year. Ahead of the launch, the company has officially confirmed the chipset of the phone alongside a few other specifications.
iQOO Neo 6 SE Specs
6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
UFS 3.1 storage
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display