Poco launched the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 powered Poco F4 GT in April, and the brand will soon introduce the F4 5G. Poco hasn’t shared any details surrounding the F4 5G’s specs sheet yet, but the brand’s Indian branch today announced that the smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
Recently, images of the Poco F4 5G surfaced, revealing a triple camera setup on the back panel headlined by a 64MP camera with OIS. The handset was also spotted on Geekbench a few months ago with Android 12 and 8GB RAM.
The Poco F4 5G is expected to be a rebranded Redmi K40S with a higher-res main camera (64MP instead of 48MP). The remainder of the specs of the Redmi K40S include a 6.67” FullHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, 20MP selfie cam, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers and a 4,500mAh battery with 67W charging.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display