Poco launched the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 powered Poco F4 GT in April, and the brand will soon introduce the F4 5G. Poco hasn’t shared any details surrounding the F4 5G’s specs sheet yet, but the brand’s Indian branch today announced that the smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
Recently, images of the Poco F4 5G surfaced, revealing a triple camera setup on the back panel headlined by a 64MP camera with OIS. The handset was also spotted on Geekbench a few months ago with Android 12 and 8GB RAM.
The Poco F4 5G is expected to be a rebranded Redmi K40S with a higher-res main camera (64MP instead of 48MP). The remainder of the specs of the Redmi K40S include a 6.67” FullHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, 20MP selfie cam, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers and a 4,500mAh battery with 67W charging.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch