Xiaomi today introduced a new color option for the Redmi K50 series smartphones in the Chinese market. The summer color is called Qingxue or Snow White and features a matte finish with a frosted glass back panel.
While the new color option for the Redmi K50 lineup has been unveiled, it will be officially available for purchase in the Chinese market from 18th June with a price starting CNY 2,399, which is roughly around $356.
Redmi Marketing Manager, Zhang Yu, shared some images of the upcoming Snow White paint job for the Redmi K50 on the social media platform Weibo and added that the frosted glass back doesn’t attract fingerprints.
Reports claim the new color will be available in three models of the K50 series – 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 256GB and 12GB + 512GB. For the K50 Pro, it will be offered for the 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB models.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart