At the CES 2022 Sony took the opportunity to speak about its future VR headset called PlayStation VR2. The headset will work with PlayStation 5 and the brand new PS VR2 Sense controllers. Sadly, only the picture of the controller is available since Sony hasn’t revealed the design of the headset yet.
Sony has confirmed some of the key specs which include 4K HDR OLED display with 110-degree field of view, 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate and resolution of 2000 x 2040px per screen. The headset will feature new sensors capable of eye tracking, 3D audio and a set of embedded cameras that eliminate the need for standalone cameras or sensors.
Sony also mentioned that the VR2 will track the user’s eyes in real-time to deliver a better life-like experience. The adaptive triggers and haptic feedback of the VR2 Sense Controllers should help with that too.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch