The Android 12 update already reached the Sony Xperia III and Xperia 1 III and now the company is moving its focus to its mid-range phones. Its most recent Instagram post suggests that the latest Google OS will reach the Xperia 10 II and 10 III “very soon”.
Earlier this month Sony released a stable Android 12 update to its Xperia 5 II flagship from 2020, so we might see it arrive for the mid-rangers in March as well.
It’s noteworthy that the Xperia 10 II is a 2-year-old budget phone so receiving Android 12 after being launched with Android 10 is admirable. No word on the Xperia 10 III Lite, though.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder