Sony has completed its 2022 lineup with the announcement of the Xperia 5 IV. The new Xperia 5 IV comes as a successor to the Xperia 5 III which was unveiled last year. Sony retained the signature small stature of the Xperia 5 series. What Sony added are some big-phone features and a big-phone price.
Regardless of the unchanged size Sony managed to equip the phone with a 10% larger battery, which besides wired charging also supports wireless charging. The Xperia 5 IV is the first phone in the 5 series with wireless charging support.
Sony Xperia 5 IV Specs & Price
6.1” 120Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
Green, Black & Ecru White
Starts at €1,049 in Europe and $999 int the US
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale