Reputable tipster Digital Chat Station revealed more important information for the future flagship in yet another round of iQOO 11 specs leaks. We were nevertheless able to cover the leaked specs even though the original post was later removed. The iQOO 11 is expected to debut with a Samsung-sourced AMOLED display with QHD resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate with 144Hz PWM dimming.
The phone will also include up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage in addition to the yet-to-be-announced Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 CPU. A sizable battery (at least 5,000 mAh) and compatibility for 100W fast charging are anticipated for the iQOO 11. Dual X-axis linear motors, a 50MP main camera, a 13MP ultrawide camera, and a 13MP telephoto lens will also be included in the device.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale