The Oppo F21 Pro 4G and 5G are expected to debut in India on April 12 and a recent tweet seems to have shed some light on some details. In case it pans out to be true in the first place. The Oppo Reno7 Lite, on the other hand, is heading towards the European market but the exact time is still a mystery.
Let’s start talking about the F21 Pro first. The tweet claims that the 5G option will come in 8GB + 128GB memory configuration with a starting price of INR 25,990, while the 4G version will have the same memory config. with a price tag of INR 21,990. Furthermore, judging by the teased design, the smartphone will apparently be a rebranded model of Oppo Reno7, so we can guess what to expect in terms of specs.
Next in line is the Reno7 Lite 5G which is on the way to Europe. It is quite similar to the F21 Pro 5G. The source claims that the handset will be equipped with a 6.43-inch OLED panel with up to 600 nits brightness, powered by Snapdragon 695 chipset and at least 8GB/128GB memory.
The back panel accommodates the camera module with 64MP primary shooter alongside two 2MP snappers – one for the depth and other one for the macro shooting. All of this will run on a 4,500mAh battery supported by 33W fast charging. Obviously, the software side will be covered by the latest Android 12 based ColorOS 12.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale