For the past few months, all of the top Android OEMs have been working on getting Android 13 update to their smartphones. One of them was Oppo, which was the first non-Google brand to begin distributing stable versions.
The Oppo Reno 8 Pro, one of the company’s well-known upper mid-range smartphones, is currently receiving the ColorOS 13 stable upgrade based on Android 13.
The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is now receiving the Android 13 stable update and ColorOS 13. In China, the device was sold under the name Oppo Reno 8 Pro+. This version will also get the aforementioned upgrade.
In late September, the phone enrolled in the beta program. This indicates that the company took roughly 1.5 months to provide the stable release.
The ColorOS 13 stable for the Oppo Reno 8 Pro is being distributed in batches, just like any other OTA software update. As a result, it can take some time to reach each user.
The update is presently available in India, Indonesia and China per official notifications. In the upcoming weeks, it ought to be accessible in more areas.
Users of the phone in the aforementioned nations may check in Settings to see if their device has the Android 13 stable update installed.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale