Last September iQOO Z5 officially made its debut, and now it’s getting a successor, dubbed iQOO Z6 5G. iQOO’s Indian branch gave us a glimpse of the Z6 5G’s design. Now the brand has shared a teaser video on YouTube, giving us a better look at the phone while also revealing its key specs and price segment.
The iQOO Z6 5G will be powered by the Snapdragon 695 SoC, sport a 120Hz Full HD+ display with 240Hz touch sampling rate and will have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
iQOO says the Z6 5G achieved a score of 410,563 points on AnTuTu 9 test, which is higher than a couple other smartphones powered by the Snapdragon 695 chipset. It’s also worth noting that the unit that ran the AnTuTu 9 had 8GB RAM and 128GB storage onboard.
iQOO Z6 5G Specs & Price (expected)
6.58” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
Snapdragon 695 5G
4GB + 128GB
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
Starlight Black & Rainbow Fantasy
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch