The Tecno Pova Neo 5G smartphone was just introduced by Tecno in the Indian market. The Tecno Pova Neo 2 is the latest smartphone to join the Pova line from the company. The 7,000mAh battery and MediaTek Helio G85 chipset are included in the Pova Neo 2, which makes its debut in the world in Russia.
The brand-new Pova series smartphone supports 18W fast charging and has a dual-rear camera configuration with a 90Hz refresh rate. The Pova Neo 2 also features a fingerprint reader, a specific micro-SD card port, and up to 6GB of RAM. Starting October 3, the smartphone will be available for purchase in Russia.
Tecno Neo Pova 2 Specs & Price
6.82” 90Hz FHD+ display
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 128GB
Android 12, HiOS 8.6
Black, Gray & Blue
4/64 GB: Russian Ruble 11,990
6/128 GB: Russian Ruble 13,990
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale