The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1-powered Lenovo Legion Halo gaming phone has made an appearance in leaked information, and now that it has passed through China’s TENAA agency, the device’s main specifications are known.
Lenovo Legion Halo, designated with model number L71091, will sport a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a FullHD+ resolution (2,400 x 1080px). The selfie camera on the front will sit behind a punch-hole cutout. The device’s rear panel will accommodate a triple camera setup, led by a 50MP primary camera and a 13MP ultrawide shooter. The footprint of the handset measures 163.72 x 77.11 x 7.99mm and weighs 205grams according to the specifications.
The listing also confirms that the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB storage, sits under the hood. Although the battery is listed as 4,880mAh, no information is provided on the charging speed. The gray and silver Lenovo Legion Halo is scheduled to go on sale sometime between July and September this year.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17