Last month, Oppo launched the K10 series, which include vanilla K10, K10 5G and K10 Pro. Now, it seems that the brand is planning to launch another entry in the series, dubbed the Oppo K10x.
The news arrives from a TENAA listing, which confirms the alias and also hints at an imminent launch. Looking at the listing on the Chinese certification website, the handset will carry the model number PGGM10 and arrives with features quite similar to another model from Realme. As of right now, it also appears that the Chinese smartphone maker plans on silently releasing the device rather than announcing it in a press conference.
Thus, the smartphone seems quite similar to the Realme V25, in terms of both design and specs. So, we can expect the handset to arrive in a Silver and Black color option as well. It is unclear if the device supports high refresh rate as well, but if it is a rebranded V25, we can expect to see a 120Hz panel.
Oppo K10x Specs (as per listing)
6.59” FHD+ TFT
RAM: 6/8 GB
Storage: 128/256 GB
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale